Blog #11: Game On!

 A decade. Now that's a long break! Yeah I'd forgive you if you thought I would never be bringing this blog back. After all 10 years is a very long time to not post anything. And have things changed? You bet. I changed multiple states. Got remarried. Had my ups and downs. And have even survived the pandemic so far! So why bring it back after so many years? Well because I'm still a nerd. Love geeky stuff. And still get my gaming in too. 

I may have a problem....

But anyway, still loving gaming. So I decided to pick my blog up again. Posts will be shorter than they used to be. However they will be posted far more often. And will link to other people's geeky content as well. So if you want to talk geek, join me as we go through games and nerdy stuff. Let's see where we end up!




Comments

Popular Posts